Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

whanaungatanga term 1


My artwork for term 1
This is my artwork that I have been working on during term 1.  

In term 1  we have been learning about whanaungatanga and manaakitanga.
We had 2 teachers help us, Whaea Toni and Miss Hills.  Whaea Toni helped us with our identity and Miss Hills helped us with our face,  family,  our mihi and what Whanaungatanga  and  Manaakitanga means. This represents who I am and what I stand for. I am proud of myself because I spent a long time on this because it took me 9 weeks

Manaakitanga
Giving people an experience of true hospitality,and caring for others
For example when someone’s feeling like they don't belong  here we can just include   

Manaakitanga means in maori
Kore rawa rātou e wareware ki ēnei manaakitanga ā mate noa rātou.  Which also means They will never ever forget this hospitality until they die.  

Whanaungatanga
Whanaungatanga means  other people caring for others and including people in the games you play.

Whanaungatanga means in maori
Kōrero ai ngā whakapapa mō te whanaungatanga i waenganui i te ira tangata me te ao Whakapapa describe the relationships between humans and nature.
http://maoridictionary.co.nz/


       Please leave a comment
Thank you, I hope you like it
Kyara

No comments:

Post a Comment