Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

The Olympic Art


This term me and my class (Room 10) worked hard on this artwork..  First we had to draw a tessellation and I used triangles and measured up a triangle with sides that were 3.8 cm long to make a hexagons, we made the hexagon with the triangles, we made them by 3.8 with a ruler to make the triangle.  The easiest part in my tessellation was doing the vocabulary and the values.  

My Olympic vocabulary is in the background, there is vocabulary like the 3 values they are FriendShip, Excellence and Respect.  When you play you get put in a place like 1st, 2nd or 3rd if you cheat then you won't get a medal just like Russia they take drugs.  I don’t know if there is other countries that take drugs.

In the speech bubbles and the thought bubbles are metaphors and similes.   My similes were, I was as fast as lightning reaching for the finish line and the other one was I am a kangaroo leaping over the ramps trying not to fall.  My metaphors were my long hair was flowing a golden river as I leapt over the ramps. I did that metaphor because as you leap over the ramps your hair flows in the wind like a waves and my other metaphor was the world is my stage as I pulled another stunt.  I did these similes and metaphors.

No comments:

Post a Comment