Pages

Monday, October 17, 2016

Book Review





1464756340
Title:
Diary Of The Wimpy Kid (Old School)
Author:
Jeff Kinney
illustrator:
Jeff Kinney
storyline::
Jeffrey's parents are always talking about the good old days.  Jeffreys dad use to always talked about the good old days “what really amazed me is that it took so long to come up with an idea”.  He also said “when he was growing up in the summertime kids always played outside with their water guns and squirted until the dinner bell was rung”
What I liked best?
This is what I liked best about old school,  that they always talk about the old days and Jeffrey does not like that but Jeffrey's brother Roderick, Roderick has never smiled before,  he is more of a cool guy,  he also play´s in a band.
What I didn't like?
Is that Jeffrey had to go to camp when he did not want to, Roderick was so happy that Jeffrey is going.  I also did not like during camp Jeffrey tried to sneak back home but then he got caught by his friend Craig,  he said “ what are you doing” let's go back to the cabin.  
My Favourite Character and why
My favourite character is Roderick because he is always moody and he never smiles.
Would I recommend this book?
Yes, because if you are into people talking about the good old days then you should get this book it's is awesome and funny.  

No comments:

Post a Comment